Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad News........In French

I've decided that I will now be accompanied by a french interpreter at all times. I believe this will be a much more pleasant way of getting bad news. (You never know when it will hit you.) I figure, once I've heard unpleasant information in my native tongue the negativity of the event will be lessened by the repetition of said information in the sweet sound of the soft french language. (I'd even settle for Portuguese if no french interpreter were to be found.) I suppose this is my equivalent of wearing rose colored glasses but far more fun. Yes, I believe this will be a very welcome addition to my life. At the very least, I'll have someone to carry my purse.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think I will join you. Maybe I will even learn to speak a new language so when I get mad at a kid in class I can say how I feel and no one will ever know. Good idea. HA HA

Anonymous said...

ha ha... I liked this post. That is a great idea. Maybe even repeating the bad news in french with a smile :o)