Monday, August 24, 2009

Who'd a thunk?

My Kindergartner met with his teacher for the first time today. It was his evaluation before actually starting school. She ran him through a series of basic questions about the alphabet, numbers and basic math. He did pretty well in my opinion and as we left the school with his older brother I said "You are pretty smart mister." To which my older son said "oh yeah, why is he so smart?" My brilliant Kindergartner responded with "Because I thunk everything I know."

Now wouldn't we all like to be so happy with ourselves each day? I'd love to go to bed each night happy in the knowledge that I "thunk everything I know".

2 comments:

Sermons of the Day said...

I just had a great laugh. I sometimes do not remember to tink everything I know.

Jennifer said...

That's terrific! LOL