Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've Got to be Number One Somehow

I have one of those nifty little stat trackers on my page. I like to check it out every once in a while to see where people are coming from and what pages people read. Out of curiosity I checked to see what Google search term folks were using to find my page. (Hold on, I'm laughing really hard right now...) Okay, so, the 27 percent of the folks who find me from Google type in the search term...wait for it.... "German Insults"! Yes, that's right! I am on page two of the Google results about half way down. So here is my challenge to you all- I want to see if I can be the number one "German Insults" result on Google. If you have a minute, conduct a Google search with that phrase and select my blog. I figure it's good for a laugh. Oh and, Haben Sie ein guten tag!

1 comment:

Lisa R.D. said...

Sounds like a very fun challenge :). I'm in.