Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Give it Five Stars


I was enjoying my backyard last night on a wonderful evening. As my husband and I were talking I had this thought: my life is like a really nice hotel. You know, the kind you love to stay at because the atmosphere is so wonderful. Like most of us, I love to stay at really nice hotels but no matter how great the beds are or the size of the tub in the bathroom, ultimately I know that none of it is really mine. When I am at a beautiful hotel, I'm often on my best behavior. I want to show respect to the proprietor of the property by treating it kindly and gently. I hope that I can show respect and gratitude to Heavenly Father for the beautiful "hotel" he has given me by treating it with respect and inviting others to come, and sit for awhile.

No comments: