Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This may be a shock

I want you to prepare yourselves for what I'm about to tell you. This news is astonishing and could very well change the way we live our lives. According to an article by Reuters a new study has found that "Rockers really are more likely to die early".

I know, I had no idea either. They always seemed so healthy and happy to me. I mean sure, you have the occasional head-shaving Diva who runs to rehab or the hot-pursuit-car-chase diva who runs to rehab or the Thirty-days-in-jail diva but I guess they really aren't "rockers" per-say.

I'm feeling extremely moved by this information. Does anyone know if they have a "save the rockers" fund set up for donations?

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

Maybe they ment sheet rockers. It's a pretty hazardous profession.
Ya Think?