Sunday, May 11, 2008

Musical Monday-Theme Songs


I don't know about you, but I wait all day to get the kids in bed and catch a favorite show. How many hours do I spend in front of the T.V.? Probably way more than I'd like to admit. I think that DVR is the single greatest invention of all time. Forget the wheel. In honor of the countless hours of viewing pleasure, I dedicate this Musical Monday to the T.V. show theme song.

I had to stop myself from adding every great theme song I thought of. The first is what I consider to be the best theme song of all time! Yep, The Office ! The songs great, the show is great, need I say more. If it's a blast from the past you want, scroll down to the play list and skip to the next song. I guarantee you'll find something that will make you smile.

Happy Musical Monday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I would have to agree about The Office theme song. D has it as his ringtone for his cell. We love the show and love the song. I too can't wait to put the kids to bed so I can plop in front of the couch and catch up on my favorite shows.

Lisa R.D. said...

I'm with you on the DVR being the greatest invention of all time. Ours had a "fatal error" a few weeks ago and lost 60+ hours of TV!!! Oh no! I am happy to say that I survived and all of our essential shows have happily been located on the internet (maybe a close second as far as inventions go!). Love The Office, love the theme song. Great musical Monday!