Friday, May 30, 2008

Because I Have Something to Say


I've spent part of the morning reading blogs of note. These are blogs that have received some sort of acknowledgment from the mainstream media because, I'm assuming, they are considered good. While I absolutely won't deny that many of these bloggers have great writing skills I have come to believe that the true test of a blog becoming widely read (more that your mother and three friends) is the correct and prolific use of profanity. Really, what sentence doesn't have more meaning when it's laced with a few **** or some #$%@^*. I realize now that I have been so wrong in my attempt to carry on a somewhat intelligent (I realize this is up for debate) conversation with folks who's mouths didn't come from a truck stop. So to you, my few and related readers, I apologize. I am clearly lacking in my emotional ability to connect. Please, feel free to seek entertainment elsewhere should you need your daily dose of crap.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

*LOL* What a great ending to your blog! I, for one, am so glad your blogs are not laced with *@34* and I have enough places to get my daily dose of crap each day so I prefer not to get it from blogs. So, thanks for the laugh!

Lisa said...

I'll keep to your blog that lifts and inspires any day of the week.