Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bait and Switch

Any mother who has purchased a Disney DVD will know exactly what I'm getting at with this post. I have a bone to pick with the folks at Disney home entertainment. I would like to say to the far-reaching, ever-manipulating Disney machine: "stop putting a trailer for every movie ever made by Disney on the preview section of each DVD"! And by the way, that "Fast Play" option is nothing more than a bait and switch. There is nothing fast about fast play. In fact, it's the "scenic" way to the "feature entertainment". Here's a little news flash, the people who are putting your DVDs into the player are BUSY MOMS!! we're tired of having to "select the main menu" before we select the movie. I would estimate that I've wasted a good week of my life standing in front of the TV waiting for the movie to load. Trust me, you have enough of a PR machine to not need the endless previews before each movie. All you're doing is ticking me off!

No comments: