Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Prince of a Fellow

My Lucy loves to play princess. We've got the dress-up princess dresses and she and her friend love to pretend. The other day, after she had her dress on and was ready to go, she looked around and said "where's my prince". I giggled and thought that was so cute but what was even better was when her big brother Gavin stepped up and said "I'll be the prince". He spent the next 15 minutes twirling not only Lucy around the floor but her little friend Alissa too. It was the cutest thing ever and if you could see Lu's face as she was dancing with her prince, it was priceless. I love moments like that.

5 comments:

Sermons of the Day said...

Way to go Cam.

Lula Mae said...

It was actually Gavin.

Megan said...

You know, I can't wait for that day to happen in my house. It makes all the not-so-endearing moments worth it.

Linda Lou said...

What a great story! Way to go Gavin. I think that he's a prince too.

Jennifer said...

How sweet!