Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Best Saturday EVER!

Woke up to this being walked through my bedroom door at 8:30 Sat. morning by Ctuck;

After I blinked a couple of times to really check if my eyes were working, I asked him where he got it. Apparently the next door neighbors were having a garage sale and he bought it, by himself, for five dollars.

I decided I'd go over and take a gander myself and ended up buying a huge refrigerator for $150! Yay! Now I finally have one for the garage.

The kids completed their Saturday chores so the house was clean

We decided to go fishing as a family after dinner. Here are the pics;






3 comments:

Colette said...

Fun!

Linda Lou said...

What a happy,great day!

Linda Lou said...

I've just finished cleaning out the toy cubby and guess what.. you can tell Carston that his new stuffed animal has a identical brother that lives at my house!