Monday, May 14, 2007

Everyday is Mother's day

As most of you know, yesterday was Mother's Day. I'd love to describe what my "boys" did for me. First, my daughter woke up at 6:45 and very nicely, my husband got up and took care of her. The next thing I knew, it was one hour later and my three sons and my husband were entering my room with a very nice breakfast of omlet, sausage, fresh strawberries with a dusting of powdered sugar and fresh orange juice. It was very fun to have everyone on my bed sharing my breakfast and giving me their sweet homemade gifts. Next, I got up and went downstairs to spend some time with the kiddos. After a couple of hours it was time for my daughter's nap. Again, my hubby took the reigns. He took her upstairs, changed her diaper and put her to bed. I didn't see him again for two hours because he decided that it was time for his nap too. Thus my Mother's day came to an end. The rest of the day was pretty much like every other so when my friends asked me how my mother's day was, I honestly answered: "Every day is mother's day at my house".

1 comment:

Ally Bally said...

Lu,

Love you and I hope you have a great mothers day every day.

You need to write more so I have stuff to read at lunch! I love your blogs! Love ya!