Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh I've been a busy girl and to prove it, I have photos!
Here are some of the things we've been up to this past week;

We picked apples from a local tree for FHE,we came away with four-ten gallon buckets and a medium size box. Lots of fun. It's great to have two extra helpers.



That night the boys got asked to Preference, a formal- girls choice dance. They were excited and it took three days for the girls to reveal who they were.



Of course, we had to answer so I rented a helium tank and bought 100 balloons which be blew up and attached to a pumpkin.



Each balloon was filled with a strip of paper that had a smiley face on it. After popping all 50 balloons (two girls, 50 balloons each) they realized the real message was buried in the pumpkin. (I drilled hole in the bottom and shoved the small, saran wrapped note through.)




Great week but I had to take a nap on Saturday! So much fun!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the way you answered to the dance. I miss those days.

Colette said...

Fun "answer" idea!

Megan said...

Oh this looks like fun! Like Lisa, I miss those days.

Linda Lou said...

This kind of reminds me of a reply sent in frozen Easter eggs in a basket.

Those were good times!

Sermons of the Day said...

So fun. Love the picks keep them coming.