Thursday, July 17, 2008

No Excuses

I have so much to marvel about these days. While my family has been deeply immersed in civic events, moving and volunteering, we have been abundantly blessed with small miracles. I sometimes am afraid at the debt I have incurred with Heavenly Father. I see so much bad in the world and it inspires me to do more, to be more. I have no excuses. There is no reason I cannot be what God intends. There is no reason I cannot lift others and bring happiness into the world. I am grateful for the blessings of heaven, they spur me on to greater things. I only hope that when all is said and done, Heavenly Father will be able to say "well done".

1 comment:

G Hugher said...

I agree that if we look closely we will see God's intervention in our lives in very tangible ways more often than we think possible. Perhaps they become more apparent as we loose ourselves in good causes and helping others. Maybe it is then that we get a better perception of what He really does for us.