Saturday, April 12, 2008

Home Delivery

Okay, so there was a plethora of fun-poking material in today's Entertainment section of MSNBC. After movie reviews that take themselves too seriously and reports that Miley Cyrus had her "teeth done" I was just overcome with weariness. Don't get me wrong, I love celebrity gossip. I am a devoted reader of People magazine and I always check out the entertainment section of the news but for some reason today, I just got fed up. Enough already with "Hottest Celebrity Bodies" and "Will They Tie the Knot?" stories. Is there nothing more? Readers of celebrity gossip unite! We want substance, we want real information! We want the celebrities delivered to our front door so we can ask the questions! (I'm available on Tuesday and Thursday mornings)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't get me started! I'm addicted to People magazine (and people.com, unfortunately) too. Why am I? The media is only glorifying immorality. Sorry. (I'm turning into Simon Cowell.) I mean, for example, yes every baby should be celebrated...but shouldn't couples be embarrassed to be pregnant before they're married? It's no big deal to the world and it drives me crazy! Okay, look, I could go on and on so I'll just shut up now. :)