Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy Thoughts

Did you know the average person thinks 6,000 thoughts a day? Here are a few happy things to occupy those thoughts:

Babies are being born to parents who love them
People are laughing together
Someone is holding the door for others
Children are learning to read
Someone is moving into their first house
Someone has finally sold theirs
Neighbors are talking
A teen "just says no"
A mother decided not to do the laundry and read a book to her son
Someone got a job
Lots of people didn't have flat tires
The price of gas went down
A garden is growing
A child is safe
The brownies are ready
Chocolate has nurtitional benefit
Someone prayed for the first time in a long time
A little girl is meeting Cinderella at Disneyland
There is enough food for dinner

Too much sugar for you? Try staying away from the vinegar!

2 comments:

Linda Lou said...

Love your blog today! Each of us should add a few more items to your list.

How about: I hear children laughing, I have friends who care about me enough to call just to say "hi", I have enough to share with others, I have things to look forward to. And the best, I have the best kids and grands in the whole world! Just a start.

Megan said...

I'll add a couple:
-Even when I may lose faith in myself, others have faith in me.
-We get to share our lives with people!
-I am always loved.