Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back to Reality

I know, I know it's been way too long since my last post. I have a good excuse, really! I went to Hawaii!! Yes, it was awesome and I had a good time and as soon as I have a minute I'll get some pics up. Maui was great, we stayed at The Renaissance on Wailea and it was pretty descent. We spent alot of our time at The Grand Wailea though (someone said Oprah stayed there recently) and it was jaw droppingly, blow-you-out-of-the-water amazing. Just a little FYI, if anyone is planning a trip to Maui, you've got to eat at Mama's Fish House in Pa'ia. The ambiance is amazing and the food is just as great.
I got some great jewelry and some much needed R&R but best of all it was great to reconnect with Ceetoe and just enjoy each other's company. All in all, I'd highly recommend Maui!

1 comment:

Megan said...

It took me a minute to figure out what/who Ceetoe is. I'm sure hoping to go to Hawaii in January!