Thursday, February 18, 2010

Those Kind of Women

I had the chance to attend a meeting about girls camp tonight. It was a really fun time to hear ideas and guidelines about the upcoming girls camp in June. What struck me the most was what I felt as I looked around the room, it was filled with friendly faces I know from so many community services. There were two PTA Presidents, several prominent civic volunteers and just all around high-functioning, achieving women. I felt so lucky to be there with them and to know they are my friends. There are a lot of really great people in this world!

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

Isn't church great. It is such a great training groud for us. It is wonderful to know that all these women use their skills, support and love to bless the lives of others. You are a prime example of that in all that you do. I'm sure that many were thinking great things about you.

Good luck with the girls camp thing.