Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snarkety, Snark, Snark

I am in a snarky mood. I love this mood, mostly because I love the word snarky. I feel that snarkiness is most conducive to blog posting because so many of the commercial blogs I peruse are filled with copious amounts of snark. It really is my goal to fill this post with the word snark as many times as possible and feed the growing glow of snark in my life. Really, what else is there to do today? Nothing as wonderful as sassy, snarky posts that mean absolutely nothing and fill the world with a snickety, snarkety, sass.

3 comments:

G Hugher said...

Snarky, snarky,snarky!! Yes, what a great word. I don't think that it was around when I was growing up or I'm sure that I would have used it too.

It is soo discriptive and visual. I think that the world probably has far more snarky days than we every think about. Maybe we should all just have a universal snarky day and just get it over with!

G Hugher said...

Sorry about that, This is Linda Lou and I was posting on Dad's account

Lisa R.D. said...

I love the word snarky too... great post :).