Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Size Too Small

I was perusing one of my favorite sites today and came across an add for T-shirts. These were really cute so I clicked on the ad and was taken to the T-shirt site. Of course, these shirts (out of L.A.) were stupidly expensive but what made me laugh was the size options. I kid you not...the size range was 1,2,3 or 4. Okay, so the 4 was an extra large. I thought, maybe I'm being a little harsh let me check out the size chart. Size 4 is about a size 10. When did size 10 become extra large?

Hey, T-shirt people here's a little fact; everyone who lives outside of L.A.- we actually eat food.

3 comments:

Linda Lou said...

Ya, we eat food and then don't put a finger down our throats to bring it back up.

Honest to Pete, if the average size for women is now a 14 I guess that the t-shirt people don't really want to sell that many shirts.

Maybe they are for all those cute little dogs ya think?

Colette said...

Amen to that!

Sermons of the Day said...

AMEN TO THAT SISTER. I hate trying to find things to wear.