Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Skip The Mess

I have a measuring cup that requires a bit of concentration. You know the kind; glass, with a handle and small pour spout. It's a four cup liquid measure and the unfortunate thing is that when said liquid needs to be poured out it's nigh unto impossible to empty the contents without making a liquid mess. I discovered something the other day though, if I pour out the contents without trying to be too careful everything comes out fine. Really, I've got to commit! I've been successful in several attempts now and am quite confident that I am the master of my measuring cup! (I claim small victories!)

So you ask, "Why are we talking about a measuring cup?" Well let me tell you what I decided, sometimes we just need to commit to making something go right. If the right ingredients are all there and in the right proportions, determination can be the deciding factor between success or mess!

No comments: