Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hallelujah!

Today is the first day of school for my children. After a summer of traveling, chauffeuring, swimming, soccer and camping I have gloried in the silence and simplicity of this long awaited day. I have found myself looking over my shoulder more than once sneaking quick and somewhat frantic glances at the clock wondering "how much time do I have left?" it was after such a moment that a sweet and simple thought entered my head...they'll be at school again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sermons of the Day said...

I am glad that you have found some time for yourself. Everyone needs that once in a while.

Lisa R.D. said...

I breathed a big sigh of relief when I finally got them into the school. They were excited and both have great teachers... what's not to love?

Jennifer said...

I'm with you. It's amazing how fast those hours go, too!