Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ah summer, we have had a great vacation and I am now counting the days until the kids are back in school. I have moved from active participation to active anticipation/procrastination. I am waiting. You see, it is not that the months off have been unkind it is simply that I am ready to move on. I have fallen prey to the lure of your lazy song and feel no inclination to act...on anything. And so, for the survival of my sanity I must insist that we make this transition as soon as is possible lest I begin to harden into the mold of inactivity and pursue the laziness of summer days full time.
By the way, let fall know I expect big things!

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

I think that I am into persuing the laziness! I'm loving that we are really having a summer this year. I'ts been in the high 90s the last few days and is cooling to the 70s tomorrow. It's great to sit on the deck at night and just enjoy the yard.

I guess that I'm just old!