Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have taken a sabbatical lately, some of you may have noticed my absence. I've had several friends and family members mention that I haven't updated in a long time and so I thought I would do my duty and write.
I have missed the opportunity to express my thoughts and feelings into the void of the WWW, it is strangely comforting to say what you want and then walk away. Perhaps I have repressed frustration over expressing what I think effectively. Anyhow, I guess Its time to chat away and see what interesting comments my Asian readers come up with.

What is on my mind of late? Friends. In my life I have always been able to make friends fairly easily. I like people! I seek out relationships with others to feed the mind and soul with those things that make a person better. Isn't the point of life to gain as much knowledge and happiness as is humanly possible? However, at this time in my life I feel a need to ponder and implement those things I have witnessed and learned from others. So many have shown me by example, wonderful and amazing abilities of kindness, ingenuity, selflessness and spirituality that I have regretfully taken too little energy to examine. I am grateful for dear friends, both within and without my family, who are examples to me every day. I am better because of you.