Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Big Date

So much fun! My boys went to Preference and I had as much fun in the prep as anyone should be allowed. I figure this is great practice for when my own kiddos start this process! I love it.

Here are the pics!

The boys and me.



Her knight in shining armor or maybe just Prince Charming.



The dates



Quentin has a black eye due to a soccer game run amok. We decided to do the cover up thing for the dance. I never thought I'd be putting make-up on my seventeen year old, male exchange student.

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

These are some of the great joys of being a parent. Enjoy the process, I know that I have really great memories of all the dances you girls did and all the preparation that went into them.

We need a follow up on how it all went!