Monday, July 13, 2009

Can you hear me breathing into the paper bag? It's soooo close, holy cow. I'm super excited but super tired. Only a few days left! And when I was saying that I'd be happy if we hit eighty entries, I really meant I'd be ecstatic when I hit ninety four!
Thanks to everyone of you who have graciously allowed yourselves to be roped into my insanity for a day or two. I couldn't do this without so many helping hands! And thanks for still talking to me when then events are over, you are true friends!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yes, yes, I can hear it. Sound travels well in the heat. I can't believe the parade is on Saturday! Even crazier, I'll be there to see it! Hooray! I'm so excited.

Colette said...

Good luck, Tiff!!! The parade sounds like it'll be awesome! :)

Linda Lou said...

Good Luck, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I know that the count down is crazy, but you've done a great job and we are all proud of you!

This is the last one, so enjoy it.

Sara White said...

Thanks for the parade. We had a great time. Thanks for all your hard work!

RyanH said...

I must say... wow! What a fantastic parade we had this year, thanks for all the hard work!

Sermons of the Day said...

I am so glad you are all done now. I know that you did a great job the last few years and you WILL BE MISSED.