Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry

I feel the need to apologize for the lack of material lately. I'm sure you all have read that I've had a lot on my plate so I hope you'll forgive me this gross lack of content. It's not that I haven't had quite a few things to talk about though. I have been shocked and amazed (for good and for bad) at so many things lately. What a crazy wonderful world we live in.

I must also apologize to my friends who have great blogs, I haven't read for quite a long time but I promise I will get back soon. I've missed your fun and inspiring thoughts.

Has anyone read TIME lately? They had a really interesting article on "purity balls" (dances that young ladies and their fathers can attend to promise chastity until marriage.) I thought the author had some interesting thoughts as did his subjects. I'd love to hear anyones thoughts on the article if you've read it.

No comments: